Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)
Paraemon's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Expansion Station]
Shocked 
Paraemon's Comprehensive Ripping Art Project

Welcome to my Comprehensive Ripping Project, or TOCRAP for short!

This is a project I have created for the sole purpose of reinvigorating sprite sheets, or adding new ones with missing content, originally for games within the 16-bit Sonic franchise and Chaotix; this has since expanded to other works, if in a minimal capacity to begin with. To be sure, this is no simple endeavour and will take a long time. Essentially, it'll be done when it's done, as will each sheet.

The Sprites!
The sheets linked below will not be the published versions as seen on TSR, but rips or updated editions to align with my perfectionist nature.

Proof of Concept (July 30, 2017)
Gumball Machine (Everything?)

Currently, the only thing ripped that I can share for sure is a near-to-absolutely complete sheet for the Gumball Machine Bonus Stage; it is not the final sheet, I expect to further edit it to change some objects and have a better credits box. You can view this in the attachment. I have added in full versions of the grey and "S" spheres (I cannot locate a proper glow colour without it being false on various websites) as seen in the machine's foreground for a simple "Completion +" idea; this "Completion +" is a very case-by-case idea and will not be present on every sheet.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: WatSig.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Paraemon's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Expansion Station] - by Paraemon - 07-30-2017, 05:45 PM