Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
TMNT Tournament Fighter based Sprites!!
oops
i forgot not everybody's as crazy into the turtles as i am. i'm no michele ivey (who i've seen in person, and whew she's...big into the ninja turtles, to the point where it's actually terrifying, god damn) but i can go on for hours about them. i sometimes don't realize other people don't use the naming conventions i do. sorry about that.
i usually name the generations based on the production or distribution studio that worked on the respective media.

(06-15-2017, 07:47 AM)A-D-EighT Wrote: Who is Murakami-Wolf?

It's the name of the animation studio that produced the '87 Turtles cartoon, after the founders Fred Wolf and Jimmy Murakami. It nowadays exists as solely "Fred Wolf Films". This honestly throws everyone off, because everyone else calls them the "90s cartoon Turtles" (Although you and I know that's not correct: The cartoon, while running up until the mid-90's, premiered in 1987)

4Kids produced the 2003 cartoon. The current 2012 series is produced by Nickelodeon.

New Line Cinema held the distribution rights for the 90's movies (while Golden Harvest produced them) - but I just go with "New Line" because I THINK? that's what Turtle nerds recognize the films by (normies just say "90's movie Turtles")
I refer to the other ones as the "Imagi" Turtles (2007 movie) and the "Paramount" Turtles (2014 film, normies call these the "Michael Bay" Turtles, when he really...didn't have much of a role in this film lmao)

And the Saban Turtles

we don't talk about the Saban Turtles
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: TMNT Tournament Fighter based Sprites!! - by Kosheh - 06-15-2017, 02:58 PM