Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
TMNT Tournament Fighter based Sprites!!
I...wasn't exactly sure which generation of the Turtles that one you just posted is supposed to be. Regardless, I went ahead and did the 2012 iterations of the Turtles, too based off of promotional art for the Nick series (I also checked the Mutants in Manhattan boxart IDW comics for ideas)
Oh yeah - I relabeled most of them to be a little more specific as to when they were actually from. I know you were using a particular font, so go ahead and rewrite it in that font if you're cool with what it says (literally the time period, producer of the series)

[Image: 3296351b41.png]

Oh, yeah - every chance I get I typically change Shin TurTle's palette to whatever Slash's is in that iteration. Like I get that he's not Slash - but hot dang it's always a really cool color scheme and it just looks so good on him

btw, going back to another post

(06-09-2017, 07:42 PM)A-D-EighT Wrote:
(06-09-2017, 02:15 PM)Ton Wrote: Can't wait to see what you do with Krang or April.

I won't be making April, Sorry Embarassed

Honestly I think it'd be cool as heck if you at least made one sprite of some of the Murakami-Wolf characters like Krang in that SNES Tournament Fighters style
...I was gonna suggest April but then I realized she's in the Tournament Mode's "win screens" after every fight Embarassed
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: TMNT Tournament Fighter based Sprites!! - by Kosheh - 06-13-2017, 10:05 PM