Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
TMNT Tournament Fighter based Sprites!!
and I just finished Wink

[Image: 3e882c2ef1.png]

So, what I originally mentioned is that a lot of these palettes lacked contrast. This fixes that. You'll notice the little white speck on the kneepads - that's kind of needed as it gives the fabric a "shine".

- I realize a lot of these are edited first, and then the palettes are added afterward. Much like TMNT has multiple universes in canon (you know, what was explained in Turtles Forever) so it totally makes sense that there's little changes everywhere.

- Looking at the '87 cartoon palette - can I suggest a change? I'd just call the "TMNT Turtles in Time" one the "87 cartoon" palette, since the 90's arcade games obviously use that as inspiration for the color palette.
Now that I look at what I did with them, I suppose the top palettes would be the "New Line Cinema TMNT Movies palette"?

- TMNT Tournament Fighters' palettes are game-accurate, and the Turtles' belts are individually colored in the game to further differentiate between the Turtles.
I also added the Player 2 palette from that game, which aren't available on VGR! I also added the "Shadow Turtle" and added an alternate where Shin TurTle has the "Shadow Turtle" palette

- The Turtles in Time palette is based off of both arcade games. (early 90's one is the first, Turtles in Time is second) "Comic" is the second one from the SNES version of Turtles in Time, which I've based the second palettes off of. These aren't accurate, of course and they're eyeballed. I could kinda tell Shin TurTle's palette is based off of Slash, so I went ahead and did that (right down to the greyish belt)

- BTW Most of these are all eyeballed as most of the time the Turtles didn't have multiple palettes - usually there were 1~3 for each detail. I've used those actual palettes in most of these.

- "TMNT 2003-ish" is now ACTUALLY TMNT 2003. With the exception of Shin TurTle all of the turtles have brown pads and their proper pigmentations from the 2003 Konami games for the GBA.

- I added 2 new palettes. Inspired by your radioactive Donatello above, "TMNT NES" is inspired by the first game (the one with the overhead map, and the water level with the electrifying seaweed)
The Turtles have dark green shells - but I might've made 'em too dark. Whoops.
"TMNT Issue #1" is kinda self-explanatory: They're black and white, like the first comic Tongue

- There was one more I wanted to do, but I guess I'll tackle it tomorrow or Tuesday. I wanted to do the "2003 night stealth" versions of the Turtles. Basically they're all black with the colored outlines and bandana (they're on your sheets with Leonardo and Raphael)

But...uh yeah, here they are :^)
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: Ton

Messages In This Thread
RE: TMNT Tournament Fighter based Sprites!! - by Kosheh - 06-11-2017, 11:36 PM