Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
TMNT Tournament Fighter based Sprites!!
(06-11-2017, 06:13 AM)A-D-EighT Wrote:
(06-10-2017, 08:53 PM)Kosheh Wrote: Psst - I showed a friend these sheets and they screamed after seeing how large the topic is!

So I took care of the spoilering for you. I did a little bit of trickery to make things still look cool, so feel free to check the BBCode to see how I did some of it. B)

Also: I'm making progress on these new palettes. I'm sure you'll like them - as I mentioned before, these need contrast. I've got that. Wink

Hey Kosheh,

Thank you for going thru the trouble.
Actually I prefer it my way, because it's supposed to be a show case.
Sins people prefer it the other way I guess it can't be helped
I would have appreciated more if you confronted me first tho Wink

Oh yeah sorry about that. I know you want it to be a fancy showcase, but at the same time, your "showcase" is incredibly huge and it'll slow down people's computers (a few moderators complained, and since I adore this topic I figured I'd just do it myself)
However, the spoiler tags do allow for images to be inserted, so you could technically make little buttons with the characters on them and a "Click to expand" message that still preserve its "art gallery" quality. ;P

(06-10-2017, 08:53 PM)Kosheh Wrote: As for the palettes you're working on, I'm looking forward to it!
ThinkingI'm very curious, when will you be done?
It's actually done, but I wanted to add a few extra palettes.

Oh yeah - one more thing! They're just simple recolors, so you don't have to credit me on the palette swaps. Wink
(I did remove Beastie's tag for his customs, but you can just add it back in. Sorry, I was trying to save space)
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: TMNT Tournament Fighter based Sprites!! - by Kosheh - 06-11-2017, 07:56 PM