Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Is this acceptable? (Mario 3-style enemies)
(12-18-2018, 09:47 PM)SmithyGCN Wrote: They're not bad, but I feel the drop isn't very fast and needs to be to convey the characters' weight. Right now, it feels that they are made out of cardboard. You may have to remove frames from the animation.

I deliberately skipped (to the point that I didn't even assemble) the penultimate frame on the way down to represent the speeding up. Other than that, I was trying to just be faithful to their rather gravity-defying behavior in the games. Tongue Additionally, I wanted to make sure that the resulting hitbox wouldn't seem cheap.
Either way, the somewhat-slow speed is just the speed I had unFREEZ set to, frames can obviously be added and framerate changed as needed. I just wanted to demonstrate the animation.
Quote:So let me get this straight, you gave an untested, inter-dimensional wormhole creator to your equally untested, robotically-reanimated Yoshi corpse
-Dynamite Headdy

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is this acceptable? (Mario 3-style enemies) - by Doc von Schmeltwick - 12-18-2018, 11:18 PM