Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Is this acceptable? (Mario 3-style enemies)
Hello, it's been a while, hasn't it? There are several reasons, foremost of which has been my recent MarioWiki work. I also have a few sprites here. I actually have made more new ones than this, I just wanted to show the smoothness here. How this started was I was trying to make the climbing sprites very smooth, and actually basically succeeded, but there was a lot of disparity beween how it looked and how the normal turning Troopa head looked, so I decided to do over the whole design. Then, since some of my sprites were from Yoshi's Island, I tried my hand at animating these with several frames to look more like the New Super Mario Bros. series ones. They animate quite well, just use the ones not on the ends.

Also a giant Phanto. And artwork of an enemy from an old Japanese guide (much of my recent MarioWiki work). And Unagi's redesign, which is the first legitimately scary version of it I've seen.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Image(s)

Thanked by: Ton

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is this acceptable? (Mario 3-style enemies) - by Doc von Schmeltwick - 09-22-2017, 04:21 PM