Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Is this acceptable? (Mario 3-style enemies)
(07-18-2017, 08:26 AM)Ton Wrote: These are looking really great! There's a little pillowshading going on with the large fish, and the spikes on the fish's head look a bit odd, but otherwise, these are coming along well!

The pillowshading was done because the original SMAS Boss Bass/Big Bertha sprite had a degree of pillowshading, and I decided to keep it. After all, fish are pretty shiny.
As for the Spike Bass, that's because I made the spikes on the top and sides first, then I stopped to work on other things, then I started up again on it a week or so later.
Anyways, it occurred to me that I didn't show how the fishing enemies should be put together, so I have those here, along with several WiP things (and one just-for-fun thing I've been forgetting to post for several updates, and a few other JFF things). I unfortunately lost almost all the steps for making the Porcupuffer, as my computer decided to shut itself off by itself and I hadn't saved. A similar thing occurred with a SMAS SMB1-style Sledge Bro I was making.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is this acceptable? (Mario 3-style enemies) - by Doc von Schmeltwick - 07-18-2017, 06:04 PM