Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pokemon Heat Wave and Hail Storm, looking for spriters!
Oh - this looks pretty promising. But are there any other design documents you can share with us? Like...screenshots, fake Pokemon, or trainer sprite character art? Even a logo? Your Google+ page looks like it's got a TON of stuff on it; just crosspost it here.

Pictures are cool and help paint a better picture of what you guys are looking for - or, I guess, help you to "better communicate the tteam's expectations and goals" to potential new staff. You know how kickstarter campaigns show a whole lot of concept art and get you excited for the end product? You're more likely to attract people to the project if you've got that stuff on-hand, otherwise it just looks like you're a bunch of "idea guys" in search of workhorses to pull all the weight. :/
Even if you don't have concept art etc, you could share more details to what might attract people to join the project. i.e. "Your character is going to be exploring this new region, which has Pokemon influenced by the region". You're not going to attract many people by saying "We have this idea for a game. We have no ideas yet but we still want to make a game. Join today!"
Like what hypes you up when they reveal a new Pokemon game? The text "We're working on a Pokemon game" or a trailer that says it, with pictures showing that the team indeed is at work?

I'm not tryin to be a jerk here!!!!!!!! I'm just tryin to help you get more people on board with the project!!!!!

EDIT: You totes mcgotes updated the thread and ye this is nice. good. goodnice
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: Cloud6625

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokemon Heat Wave and Hail Storm, looking for spriters! - by Kosheh - 03-01-2017, 08:13 AM