Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ripping using ninjaripper for use in UE4
(01-14-2017, 07:31 PM)Hallowpape Wrote: First off, thanks for bringing this game to my attention.

Too tired to answer most of your questions, but here's for ripping the models with rigging & textures.

It's Unity so you can use UnityStudio to decompress the unity3d files by going to File > Extract Bundle or Folder, find the file or folder to extract, once it's finished File > Open Load File or Folder and you can get the models with rigging and textures, you'll probably still need to piece some parts together depends if the parts are at a default origin or where they should be in-game. somewhat better explaination for another unity game

side note: I don't know if it's just because of the mirror I found for this game since the website's download didn't work, but exporting models isn't exporting the textures it uses.

Will I be able to rip the customized model like this including clothing, or just the base model files?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ripping using ninjaripper for use in UE4 - by DarkWave0 - 01-15-2017, 04:25 AM