Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hiro-sofTs spriting and pixel art atelier
Thanks guys!

I will give it my all to get better at this stuff Smile . Still trying to get better at the animation stuff, but it has been always a pain in the neck for me to do animation stuff... but only practice can help to get better at it, so no running away here (a game without animations would be pretty boring) Smug  .

I have nothing new to show yet, as I'm currently busy with other stuff again. But, because I forgot to put some of my stuff up here, this is not a completely useless post I guess. Also, have here some old gems, which I have found on my older harddrive.

Some more form Dash Dash Dilia (a project I will working on again some later, after Fungi Cappani). Some boss designs:
[Image: ddd_bosseswip1.gif]

Some old edits I did for a ducktales fan game. The deal was, that I wanted three playable characters in that game, in which each character would have different actions, with which they could beat their stages with:
[Image: ducktalesexpansion.png]

A pokémon I did for a retro pokémon contest (size and weigth are a little strange):
[Image: dexpingi.gif]

Edits - Yellow and Misty trainer sprites (they have horrible shading and colors tho):
[Image: pokemon_yellow.png]
[Image: mistyanimations.gif]<--- I only found this gif of the sprites... still need to find the whole sheet somewere.

Four swords adventures Agahnim (well, it was an attempt):
[Image: fsa_agah.png]

Sonic Advance 2 enemies in genesis style (these are very old, yet, they still look not all that bad):
[Image: shellcrabtest.gif][Image: stingertest.gif]

Wing of Mandoola Remake:
[Image: lucia_idle_finished.gif][Image: lucia_duck_test3.gif]

Sonic Battle styled things (well, I tried...):
[Image: sonicbattle_starriea_mugshotsgif.png]

Ana, the ninja girl, in Wario master of disguise style (kinda):
[Image: wmod_ana.png]

Megaman Zero styled stuff:
[Image: z4_atmamugshots.gif]

Some old megaman fan game title art (the artwork of the character was kinda okay I think):
[Image: lrgnes_title.png]

Tried to draw something in Secret of Mana style. It's not easy, I can tell you:
[Image: somsuc.png]

StarrieA genesis sprites (this is a thing, that wasted properly something like a year of my life... Shy )
[Image: genesis.png]

And some Balloon Kid sprites in genesis style:
[Image: gen_ballonkid.png][Image: aliceanimated1.gif]

Next time, I will again post new stuff from my newest project, I swear Shy  . It's only that I still somehow like these old sprites in a wierd way, even if they are deeply flawed (mostly poor shading or animation). I'm sorry for some of the sheets structures. Back then, I didn't cared about that much  Shy  . I was also mostly holding back to show off my work in the past, because as a young bab, I feared criticism (which I regret deeply).

Maybe I will return to some of these sprites to redo them, if I get the passion for it again Big Grin .
Thanked by: miyabi95_, Ton, DioShiba

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hiro-sofTs spriting and pixel art atelier - by Hiro-sofT - 01-10-2017, 05:42 AM