Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Yo
(09-22-2016, 02:00 PM)Kosheh Wrote: Yo Yo Yo Man Its Me Im Kosheh Im #1 Yo Yo Yo Man

hi. enjoy your stay. o/

though you're from germany and im gonna have to ask despite your NEET status to literally tell me everything
- what's the cool fast food options over there
- how many of the smash amiibo are on the shelves there in germany at any given time
- is german rap music dead.  where did it go. why am i so stink at finding it.
- and more importantly is seeed still a thing. neeed seeed.

besides the last two there's topics on our forum for those. sorry i care about urban german music it's just that the production values are hecka good on it ok B(

Oh man okay alright

- McDonald's is probably #1 in terms of fast food right now, has the most ads next to Burger King.
Sometimes you see a KFC but I'm personally not a fan. We don't have as many chains as you guys, so lots of fast food is also just small cornerstore chinese restaurants or doner kebab stores.
We fuckin' love döner, man. Döner and half a chicken.
- A good few man, but also depends on the store and release time. I've seen them all. Callie and Marie, Lucina, Mewtwo, Rosalina. Sent my American friend a pic of Lucina in my store before, because he couldn't get any.
- Honestly man, I couldn't tell you really. At least not the high quality stuff. The Aggro.TV youtube channel uploads amateur rap under "HALT DIE FRESSE." Not a fan personally.
- After some googling: Last album released in 2014 but they've been touring. Not my music and I don't pay attention to the charts, but I guess they're alive!

Hope that answers your questions. Tongue

And to everyone, thanks for the kind welcomes! Didn't actually expect that many, hahah.
[url=https://www.youtube.com/user/aggroTV/videos][/url]
Thanked by: Kosheh

Messages In This Thread
Yo - by Eivuiee - 09-19-2016, 04:08 AM
RE: Yo - by sutinoer - 09-19-2016, 05:22 AM
RE: Yo - by Ecelon - 09-21-2016, 10:10 PM
RE: Yo - by Kosheh - 09-22-2016, 02:00 PM
RE: Yo - by Pingus! - 09-22-2016, 02:08 PM
RE: Yo - by Eivuiee - 09-23-2016, 06:44 AM
RE: Yo - by chis6241 - 10-16-2016, 12:43 PM