The VG Resource

Full Version: Yo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heya!
I'm Eivuiee, which is really just a way for my original screenname to stand out a bit.

So, really, I'm Eevee! Nice to meet you!

If I'm honest I only made an account on here a couple days ago, when I needed to make a post asking for help.
But it doesn't really hurt to make an intro post, even if my postings here will be sparse.

So, I guess for an intro..
  • I live in Germany, born and raised in the capital city. But despite the active surroundings, I'm kind of a NEET.
  • I'm an artist, and I take pride in my skills. I try to contantly keep improving by challenging myself.
    My biggest fault when it comes to art is that I barely ever draw original concepts, and that I still struggle with realism.
  • A while ago I started making mods for Super Smash Bros for Wii U. Mostly texture hacks. It took some dedication getting everything I needed to work, but it turns out it's really fun!
  • I was raised on the SNES and N64, got quite the affinity for Nintendo because of that.
  • Despite loving video games, I actually don't play them quite as much. Growing up watching my brother play... Let's Plays are a great gateway for me.
Yeah, I think that about does it for now!
Thanks for reading, and if you have any questions, go ahead and ask~!

lmao like five people ever read these intro posts anyway
Welcome bro, I am from german to. Enjoy your stay.
(09-19-2016, 05:22 AM)sutinoer Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome bro, I am from german to. Enjoy your stay.

You're joking Sutinoer... I'm half German myself, but I live in Australia lol.

Welcome to the site Eevee-lution mate. May you get all the answers you seek. Smile
Yo Yo Yo Man Its Me Im Kosheh Im #1 Yo Yo Yo Man

hi. enjoy your stay. o/

though you're from germany and im gonna have to ask despite your NEET status to literally tell me everything
- what's the cool fast food options over there
- how many of the smash amiibo are on the shelves there in germany at any given time
- is german rap music dead. where did it go. why am i so stink at finding it.
- and more importantly is seeed still a thing. neeed seeed.

besides the last two there's topics on our forum for those. sorry i care about urban german music it's just that the production values are hecka good on it ok B(
Welcome to VGR! If you need any site help, just PM one of the staffSmile. Enjoy your stay!
(09-22-2016, 02:00 PM)Kosheh Wrote: [ -> ]Yo Yo Yo Man Its Me Im Kosheh Im #1 Yo Yo Yo Man

hi. enjoy your stay. o/

though you're from germany and im gonna have to ask despite your NEET status to literally tell me everything
- what's the cool fast food options over there
- how many of the smash amiibo are on the shelves there in germany at any given time
- is german rap music dead.  where did it go. why am i so stink at finding it.
- and more importantly is seeed still a thing. neeed seeed.

besides the last two there's topics on our forum for those. sorry i care about urban german music it's just that the production values are hecka good on it ok B(

Oh man okay alright

- McDonald's is probably #1 in terms of fast food right now, has the most ads next to Burger King.
Sometimes you see a KFC but I'm personally not a fan. We don't have as many chains as you guys, so lots of fast food is also just small cornerstore chinese restaurants or doner kebab stores.
We fuckin' love döner, man. Döner and half a chicken.
- A good few man, but also depends on the store and release time. I've seen them all. Callie and Marie, Lucina, Mewtwo, Rosalina. Sent my American friend a pic of Lucina in my store before, because he couldn't get any.
- Honestly man, I couldn't tell you really. At least not the high quality stuff. The Aggro.TV youtube channel uploads amateur rap under "HALT DIE FRESSE." Not a fan personally.
- After some googling: Last album released in 2014 but they've been touring. Not my music and I don't pay attention to the charts, but I guess they're alive!

Hope that answers your questions. Tongue

And to everyone, thanks for the kind welcomes! Didn't actually expect that many, hahah.
[url=https://www.youtube.com/user/aggroTV/videos][/url]
Hi n welcome how r u