Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts
While not my work entirely, I feel it's a good idea to have this in this topic as a more permanent home for it, as it'll be useful for anyone wanting to rip sprites from Unity games.

Here is a customized build of AssetStudio v0.16.47:
https://mega.nz/file/L1I3gJbQ#W8xTdkWNjo...x09-XXsLa0

I've seen quite a number of faulty (though no fault of the submitters) Cuphead sprite rips being submitted. Turns out there was an unintentional glitch with AssetStudio that persisted for a whole year now, where exporting tightly-packed sprites resulted in some sprites having lines erroneously cut out of them (example from RiffyDiffy's error report on the AssetStudio GitHub earlier) due to the cutout mask triangulation missing outlines (which was the cause of the gaps in the sprites), that issue has been fixed now. I've also updated the SpriteHelper utility so that animation offsets and bounding boxes are now accounted for instead of being cropped, which should make animating said sprites way, way easier. I've also included the modified SpriteHelper.cs file is also included so you can plug it into your own builds / tweak it further.
Thanked by: DogToon64

Messages In This Thread
RE: Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts - by Random Talking Bush - 12-28-2022, 03:47 PM