Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts
(02-23-2021, 04:18 AM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: I've updated the Crash Bandicoot: N-Sane Trilogy / Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled PAK extractor script to fix a major issue:
Code:
Fixed 64-bit archive extraction (Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled, PS4 version 1.20's "update2.pak").
https://mega.nz/file/OhwXESqK#sbK4_L4ccH...cbDmWOLZoU

@Dapple-Drawings: The Carbuncle and Topaz Carbuncle models are named "mo017_03" and "mo017_13" respectively in the game's files.
[Image: EgUxI30.png]
If you're having trouble extracting them yourself, I'll see what I can do about uploading their models to The Models Resource sometime soon. Smile

(Also reminds me I need to update my model collection with the Maxima additions, but that's another thing.)
Thank you so much! Heart I just need to figure out how to transfer the models over the FFXIV Carbuncles now and I'm in business! Thank you so much again for finding them for me! You should go ahead and upload them since I'm not sure how to do that properly...
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts - by Dapple-Drawings - 02-23-2021, 02:21 PM