Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)
Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts
(07-05-2020, 06:05 PM)RamCPUCandidate Wrote: i'm having issues using your Compile Heart ISM2 script, I've been trying to use it but everytime I keep getting this error, help?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/4...nknown.png

for context i am using a model of Anonydeath i have ripped from RB3. I have 3dsmax 2021. I have also tried some models my friend ripped from RB2 (specifically Neptune and her hairclips) but neither of those work either and turn up the same errors.
You're definitely not the first person to ask me about it, seems to be an issue with newer 3DS Max versions (the newest I've got is 2018, so I guess I'll need to download 2021 later to investigate). For now, see what happens when you comment out / delete any lines with "mat.twosided".

Either way, it might be something I can safely remove from later script updates without any repercussions.

(06-27-2020, 06:56 AM)Makoto Wrote: Hi Rtb, I was tryong to rip models from yoshi wooly world(mainly interested in player model, poochie and testmap009) but the files i have are in gfa format, not bfres, and so your script doesn't find them. It doesn't seem like they need to be extracted with another script according to 1st page...
It's been a while since I've extracted those, but I think the "Epic Yarn" QuickBMS script from aluigi's page should work with those.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts - by Random Talking Bush - 07-05-2020, 08:59 PM