Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts
Wouldn't you know it, another BFRES update due to a pesky format that I really should have expected.

Code:
Fixed Switch models with four values (e.g. Obj_BGOBJ_CDplayer_M_Octa) failing to import.
Fixed vertex alphas not being applied to Wii U models.
https://mega.nz/#!3l5jEKZC!VYUwVpNp6aB8e...dYtQyKFHRI

(06-17-2018, 12:11 PM)Zackie Wrote: Hmm, i wonder if its possible to do this type of script in blender...
Perhaps, but a lot of things will need to be rewritten to match the way Blender reads things.

(06-18-2018, 05:47 PM)MakutaMaster962 Wrote: @RTB,

Please tell me you've made progress for getting .cno support on that *NO importer script for 3ds Max. Because I'm almost to the point where I have to literally beg for assistance in getting the models I have correctly ripped and submitted to tMR. Also, please reply back instead of just ignoring me.
Unfortunately I hadn't gotten a chance to work on that yet, but rest assured I haven't been ignoring you. I just wish I had more free time for scripting and such.

(06-19-2018, 05:05 AM)GordonThanh Wrote: I'm trying to port Neptunia model, and so new to this.

The ism2 models (sorry if i repeated this question again) ported with your script have overlapped polygons at the character skirt. Is that normal as original or some kind errors were made ? And how to fix those overlapping.

Also please teach me how to use face.anm to make face assembly
Does the model have "Backface Cull" enabled in its Object Properties window? If not, then that would cause the visual issue with the models (they would appear correct in renders). As for the face.anm thing, I'll have to write up a tutorial for using that information later, it's admittedly sloppy in its current state.

(06-19-2018, 11:08 PM)wudabed Wrote: Do you have a script to re compress cmp files for Kirby Star Allies?
Can't say I do, that's something others will have to work on since the scripts I work on are more designed around importing, not exporting.
Thanked by: GordonThanh

Messages In This Thread
RE: Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts - by Random Talking Bush - 06-20-2018, 01:48 PM