Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts
(12-14-2017, 12:47 PM)Carpaccio Wrote: Hey a few issues concerning the BFRES importer and the new DLC, as well as a few other models. When trying to import the boss of the new DLC, it errors.

"Type error: Call needs function or class, got: undefined"

Comes from this line apparently.

tm = compositeTextureMap mapList:#(ColorMap solidcolor:white, tm) blendMode:#(0,5) -- TODO: find how to get light color data

On an unrelated note, were you ever planning on releasing the tools needed to rip from "Bit.Trip Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien"? I'd really like to get the remaining character models.
Yeah, it's a known problem, probably from it trying to set up the emissive map before the diffuse is called (due to things being out of their proper order). Comment out the entire "_e0" section and try again. I'll have a proper fix for that in the next update, once I've gotten the *NO script fully revised.

As for the Bit.Trip stuff, my script's still problematic (partly because I haven't had time to rewrite it), so I think I'll end up extracting all of the characters myself before I get that fixed up (since I keep having to rewrite things). We'll see how that goes.

Also, surprise NieR: Automata script!

[Image: Z5vTXEQ.png]

Started on this back in April... then I never got around to making it work properly until now. Don't ask why.

There's still some models it doesn't work with yet which seem to use a different-ish format, and I haven't set up proper UV layer support (particularly because every model I looked at had identical sets), and textures need to be manually applied, but for those who wanted something that worked with 3DS Max instead of Blender, here ya go.

https://mega.nz/#!Os5wDAZL!Le8A28qXmdslo...vpG5xNubzM

(And on an unrelated note, Omega Quintet released on Steam yesterday and my Compile Heart script works for that game without any changes. Always nice when I don't have to rewrite anything for once.)
Thanked by: Demonslayerx8

Messages In This Thread
RE: Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts - by Random Talking Bush - 12-16-2017, 04:55 PM