Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts
Random Talking Bush Wrote:
(11-16-2017, 04:51 PM)MakutaMaster962 Wrote: @RTB,
What progress have you made on updating the *NO Importer Script? Because it's been a month since I last posted on here, and you said you'd "hopefully" have it done before the end of October. I'm sorry for sounding impatient, but I really need that script for some models I'm trying to [correctly] rip and submit to tMR.
I'm still working on that, it's taking a lot longer than I expected due to having to rewrite a crapton of things, and to make sure that nothing errors anymore or reads data improperly. I've almost got the ENO parser done, I'd just like to see out if I can get the vertex morphs to import as well for the Free Riders models before I consider that "done".
Good to hear you're working on the script. Smile  Also, would it be possible to include automatic texture application with the script as well? Or am I asking too much from you? The reason I ask is because some of the models I want to rip/submit have multiple textures, some of which aren't even diffuse, specular, or normal texture maps, and it would be a huge help(for me at least) to have the texture maps automatically applied, without having to strain my brain trying to figure everything out.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts - by MakutaMaster962 - 11-24-2017, 03:54 PM