Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts
(09-26-2017, 07:11 AM)Sylk Wrote: This sounds like my bad...

I programmed this code under max 2017, with the materials available under this version. Maybe a part is incompatible with previous versions but i don't think so. The code works for BotW, and also for me errors appears with MK8 models.

I did it to facilitate and automate the reconstruction of materials with BotW models but if that is problematic...

It's my bad so I will study the problem and try to solve it.

Sorry for problems. Sad
Don't worry about it, it's not your fault, it's 3DS Max being finicky. I'll be doing research as to how to make it work properly in 2010 and such and applying proper fixes for them at a later time.

(09-26-2017, 04:32 PM)Carpaccio Wrote: So I keep experiencing an annoying error when trying to use the script for Fairy Fencer F. No matter what model I import it only imports the skeleton and then errors saying '-- Type Error: Call needs function or class, got undefined.'
I'm using 3dsmax 2016. Trying to extract from the PC version of the game.
Oh, crap! That's my fault entirely! Re-download the script, it should be fixed now!
https://mega.nz/#!v44XyRgJ!1ucHqBMJHoMg5...jF29YNqgdo
Thanked by: Kold-Virus, Carpaccio, Sylk

Messages In This Thread
RE: Random Talking Bush's Model Importers and QuickBMS Scripts - by Random Talking Bush - 09-26-2017, 06:40 PM