Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
rev up the sonic cycle: Sonic Mania
I don't mind more Sonic Generations. It's honestly I'd rather have them fail, unless of course a fan presented something to the world that should be heavily consider for a direction for Sonic that incorporates what a lot of people especially here have been saying: Give us Adventure 3.

If only only machines could handle large environments (Action Stages) encapsulated into large areas (Adventure Stages) that lead to actual levels but not in a convoluted non-sensical insert our idea of reality but well thought out way through conveyance and game narrative like a Banjo Kazooie game.....Oh wait. 

Yeah if Adventure 3 was ever coming I'd want it to be this, or something with SEGA polish that looks a lot like this. Bring Back Green Hill Town as am Adventure Stage Present to me back story about Sonic's world on loading screens voice by Omachao (turn down the grating though find a nice balance) (Make Sonic Battle included when you beat main game/collect all the Emblem/Red Rings/Emeralds/Chao's, make it local two player (If they have time for online GO FOR IT!) Bring Back Chao Eggs in like you know actual Adventure Fields in places Chaos nested but moved on and left eggs? Bring back Chao Battle and Race. Keep the Mission Modes and Collectible music interchangeable/Audio from Generations. Put everyone as they functioned in Adventure 1 but like y'know actually polish up their speeds to reflect how they move, in whomever get's big role (or leave him out that's also cool.) The easiest thing to do would be to just make Adventure 3 in a engine similar to this but base it on the Archie Adventure Comic series. They have pretty good writing and I've always wanted to hear the dialogue voice, can't be worse than the plot they had with Generations.  That's my dream Adventure 3 game ideas....................anyway.

Mania? everything about that game tells me that a sequel is coming which I'm happy about. 

P.S If they actually made Adventure 3 like that would you buy it? I feel like people would actually love it but not a lot of people know about the Paradise engine. Also is Sonic Mobius too on the nose for a Sonic game title?
[Image: VeM0J5C.gif]
[Image: clVthBd.png]
You may also know me as Giraffe
Thanked by: miyabi95_

Messages In This Thread
rev up the sonic cycle: Sonic Mania - by Gors - 07-22-2016, 09:35 PM
RE: rev up the sonic cycle: Sonic Mania - by Gors - 07-22-2016, 09:57 PM
RE: rev up the sonic cycle: Sonic Mania - by Koh - 07-22-2016, 11:32 PM
RE: rev up the sonic cycle: Sonic Mania - by Ton - 07-23-2016, 10:04 AM
RE: rev up the sonic cycle: Sonic Mania - by Koh - 08-20-2016, 07:19 AM
RE: rev up the sonic cycle: Sonic Mania - by Koh - 08-20-2016, 10:49 AM
RE: rev up the sonic cycle: Sonic Mania - by Koh - 10-26-2016, 10:00 PM