Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Simpsons Wrestling voice files help (PSX)
(05-09-2016, 08:56 PM)TheWinter Wrote:
(05-09-2016, 08:45 PM)Inthegrave Wrote:
(05-09-2016, 07:32 PM)TheWinter Wrote: Here you go!
http://whatpulse.org/app/ravioli-extractor

You should link him to the official page, the link you gave is an outdated version.

Link:
Official Page

Great idea!
Here you go, I didn't know where to find the original.
http://www.scampers.org/steve/sms/other....i_download

Ok so update: I tried Ravioli tools and Luigi's BMS tool and I have been getting the same search results even after messing around with config - 6 files, 5 obj. one flash.

I tried with both regular BIN and the separated BIG.bin files in every instance with all of the above extractors with similar outcomes.

I started with the Scanner then Extractor on Ravioli to see what I have and these are the results:

[Image: 3xcJgOy.png]
[Image: 6fPJZ7i.png]

Apparently the scan is showing that 71% of the data is unknown, probably a different type of file extension?  Even when I click on it to show me what they are it gives nothing. These are the same results that I have gotten with jpsxdec and I think VGMToolbox.

Maybe I am being dense here and I need to fiddle even more with my options, but this is what it only comes up with in every case except for Psound. Somehow it's not picking up the audio files.
(05-09-2016, 09:16 PM)Anex Wrote: SchemingMinor, this sounds(no pun intended) a BMS script should be written or further investigation should be made. Ravioli Tools may work, but it may not. Could you please upload the original archive and link it here? Thanks!
~Anex
The ISO? Or do you want the .bin from the game? Not exactly sure what it is that you need, because if you are talking about the direct sound files themselves, then Psound is the only one that can apparently find them and it's not letting me save them as their original files without conversion.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Simpsons Wrestling voice files help (PSX) - by SchemingMinor - 05-10-2016, 04:02 AM