Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Know any "unrippable" games? I'm great at breaking things
Sorry for late reply, was on vacation, and i sadly can't remember my login here, again... (hence why i use the remember me option in most of the sites i visit, besides write my passwords down in assorted places)

so, I'm glad you found a method to get the geometry, at least.
What about even converting the 3dxml files, though? I tried 3dvia printscreen a few times before on other stuff, and got dead-ended on the fact it's another generally non-supported format.

as for the director trial, there's always the option to use a crack or grab the serial... just sayin'
(that's all i'll say, though, i'm guessing directly providing links to that violates ToS, seeing as ROM links do)

again, IDK how to rip any of the geometry with director, and director is also not installed on my laptop, and there's the cannot transfer files at all without internet issue that recently popped-up... >.> , that said, I have no way of examining any of the files. Good luck, I've done honestly all I can to help you, I regretfully must say I just can't help anymore with it...

I also didn't do much ripping or even game emulating while away because A: wifi bandwidth was crap, B: computer or drivers crashed multiple times (once due to failed update...) . I was planning on getting blender downloaded and installed so I could work on solatorobo without outsourcing, and maybe starfox assualt if i could crack the formats or find-out how. both of these plans have failed...

I sustain the request on Starfox Assault... I don't know what I'm doing, I can't find any reliable information, and my laptop is quite possibly too unstable to risk getting somewhere and losing it all without warning or a chance to back data up.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Know any "unrippable" games? I'm great at breaking things - by DarkGrievous7145 - 06-12-2016, 11:56 PM