Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Know any "unrippable" games? I'm great at breaking things
I have mixed feelings about this.
I wouldn't say the entire thread is useless.
You're definitely right that most of the requests here have been quite justified.
I do have to admit, though, no one appears to be actually fulfilling any requests or doing investigating into the game/formats, aside from the people who requested it to begin with /:

As I said, things big and small have changed.
Since I rarely deal with software issues like this one, I don't keep a log of every version of everything.
Shockwave has been changed at some point. The last time I updated it, World Builder became totally unplayable due to weird glitches. The OS doesn't receive updates anymore. The AV has been attempting to update, and has failed multiple times. Stuff is appearing in the temp files that wasn't before. I wish I knew why this was happening. But if my copies of diropener AND recover-cct didn't work on your computer, either... IDK, could be something to do with shockwave, maybe? I'm gonna need to find a solution, though, because I have some Shockwave games I really want to rip. without diropener and recover-cct working, I absolutely cannot... /:
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Know any "unrippable" games? I'm great at breaking things - by DarkGrievous7145 - 06-01-2016, 02:23 AM