Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Know any "unrippable" games? I'm great at breaking things
Gintama Yorozuya Chuubu (Nintendo Wii) and J-Star Victory VS (Ps3)
could you try with these???

I reccomend the Wii game first, since it's pretty easier, just need to find a better QUICKBMS script than the default one from Luigi's page or a way to load BRMDL file and convert it into DAE. Sad

besides, I have a really desperated interest in that *censored* stupid oversized beast/mutt of Sadaharu. from those games.

But if you plan to use Ninja Ripper for this, then Forget the PS3 game. Tongue
I don't know if it works well on PS3 emulators, and probably it will be a pain in the *censored*
***Since the marine headquarters has been destroyed by unknown forces, we had decided to temporarily replace the actual rewards for a newer one... We are looking
for new criminals or updated rewards from the previous ones... meanwhile here will be no reward posting for some time.

if someone knows some important info of who is behind the attack on our headquarters, please contact one of our officials by den den mushi and will get rep+ and added as buddy, thanks for your contribution***

Akainu Sakazuki
fleet admiral from Marine Headquarters.

PS: I didn't lost my data for virus or hacker... it's just a funny joke... the truth is that my HD got damaged physically...  Cry
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Know any "unrippable" games? I'm great at breaking things - by Farlavor - 02-11-2016, 11:41 PM