Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
(want to start) Detective Pikachu Project
(02-10-2016, 10:20 PM)nobody231 Wrote:
(02-10-2016, 07:11 PM)Red Streak Wrote:
(02-10-2016, 03:30 PM)Demonslayerx8 Wrote: i'd use a .3ds file... but i have no way of getting xorpads and all that stuff, and as for brain dump, ur need to have access to homebrew launcher on ur 3ds just to use brain dump.

Ok I have the model of pikachu exported, and have my best blender guy on making it look pretty. he's insisting on a normal map but I Think it looks fine i'll keep you guys posted.

You're not bad at this stuff! Are you using Cycles renderer?

ok, Then I gotta do a safe update to 9.2 and install stuff to access the HBL.
I will do the stuff this way, since Xorpads is a pain on my butt with the Gateway method.
Anyway, I will try it for Toriko Gourmet Monsters in order to convert it into CIA.

and BTW, I am so amazed, I expected that the problem would be solved so easily, but not this way. GOOD. Big Grin
About the renderer looks like the same as Cinema 4D has by default, even it's better than C4D default renderer.
Could you tell me which renderer did you used? Was it by any chance VRay?

PS: Sorry if my comments sounded off-topic/Flood.
***Since the marine headquarters has been destroyed by unknown forces, we had decided to temporarily replace the actual rewards for a newer one... We are looking
for new criminals or updated rewards from the previous ones... meanwhile here will be no reward posting for some time.

if someone knows some important info of who is behind the attack on our headquarters, please contact one of our officials by den den mushi and will get rep+ and added as buddy, thanks for your contribution***

Akainu Sakazuki
fleet admiral from Marine Headquarters.

PS: I didn't lost my data for virus or hacker... it's just a funny joke... the truth is that my HD got damaged physically...  Cry
Thanked by: Red Streak

Messages In This Thread
RE: (want to start) Detective Pikachu Project - by Farlavor - 02-10-2016, 11:39 PM