Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Once again, with [ feeling intensifies ]
whoaaaaa

so wait
you're squarerootofpi ? you're the same person ? cause that would explain a few things

well lemme tell you

i saw this post and immediately went to check serenesforest, and read through your whole thread
cause i was waaaaaayyyy hyped up for FE4A back in the day - seeing this particularly struck a chord in me
first of all i gotta say i'm /really/ impressed at the patch you got so far - the skill screen, the FE4 tileset and all :_)

so you're soldiering through all by yourself ?
to be honest i'm really impressed at the sheer amount of hacking and event writing it must've taken you to get the game to it's current version
i've always wanted to make FE4A after it was cancelled, but it's a workload i could never handle on my own

and so, i'm seeing these unfinished portraits, and i really wanna help with this
I imagine they're unfinished cause you just wanna move forward and feel like you're making progress with this, which i can definitely understand
and so i'd like to propose my services at doing the boring parts you don't want to, if that can bring the completion date any closer
[Image: L2NGD8u.png]
(so this is me nitpicking with cuan's hair - EDIT: and making mini-portraits/polishing sigurd and lex, plus finishing gandolf and alec)
(seriously though the portraits you've made are really in spirit of FE4 and FE7 simultaneously- and yet i can sense a distinct unified style that pulls em all together, amazing job on em overall, and i respect your decision of making these all yourself, so as to maintain a consistency that FE4A never had)

so yeah honestly man i'd really love to help with this as much as i can
(and if it can help i know my way around most of the known FE hacking tools, and have written event assembly)

so just ring me up if you ever need somebody taking care of the mindless work, so you can get this shit done
keep it up Smile
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by: Chris2Balls [:B], Ton

Messages In This Thread
RE: Once again, with [ feeling intensifies ] - by Lexou Duck - 05-20-2016, 07:06 PM