Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD - BIG update in latest post.
I vote for letting it die. You're new to game development and programming while trying to make a fast paced fighting game with a similar amount of content than smash bros. Did you already figure out how attacks work, moveset scripting, how attack collisions work, knockback, menus, customization, physics, animation, ... etc (Hint. I doubt you can use Unity's built in physics system since smash doesn't use realistic physics or collision response.) Are you good at vector math, including matrices? Are you familiar with spaces? If not, you're going to have a tough time placing objects relative to other objects (weapons, fighting collision bubbles like offensive, defensive, reflect, hurt, etc). Further, you are alone. I think you should slow down a bit and make a smaller game where there's a lot less unknowns to figure out.
Animations - MFGG TKO (scrapped) - tFR
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
"It feels that time is better spent on original creations" - Konjak
Focus on the performance, the idea, not the technical bits or details - Milt Kahl
Thanked by: Kold-Virus, Kosheh

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Feud - JUST MAYBE might be saved! - by TheShyGuy - 09-02-2016, 02:30 AM
RE: SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD fangame. - by iyenal - 02-28-2018, 04:26 AM
RE: SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD fangame. - by iyenal - 03-01-2018, 05:05 AM
RE: SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD fangame. - by iyenal - 03-02-2018, 10:50 AM