Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
FF:Brave Exvius // Defining spritesheet frames help
So just wanted to say thanks to Puggsoy and everyone for developing this process so heavily. Game Development is a passion of mine and I am currently attempting to master different aspects of my craft so that I might actually be able to someday open the door for myself into the broader world of video game development but as it stands for now i simply use Game Maker, RPG Maker, and SRPG Studio also occasionally testing out things I learn in Unity and Unreal but in my spare time I mostly use RPG Maker as it is the Program that i grew up on and holds a special place in my heart. Thanks to this program I've been able to cut out the middleman and instead of relying on the hectic schedules of the usual Spriters who rip from this game i'm able to make my own animations for some of my practice projects as I am a huge fan of the Brave Exvius art-style and it saves me time on having to make custom sprites for a non-profit project so again, thanks!
Zzz... Zzz... Asleep with Forgotten Knowledge  Zzz... Zzz...
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: FF:Brave Exvius // Defining spritesheet frames help - by Byron_Nil0326 - 12-18-2020, 08:09 AM