Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
FF:Brave Exvius // Defining spritesheet frames help
(03-31-2017, 11:35 PM)sar777 Wrote:
(03-05-2017, 08:57 PM)Rhaes Wrote:
(03-05-2017, 08:28 PM)cooliebk18 Wrote: 2.0 added a lot of unit sprites, almost to the point where it is caught up with JP. Not many of them are missing now. Once GL hits 3.0 it should be up to speed.

2.0 for Global added a few so far, but it isn't nearly up to date (JP is at 2.6.0) and I suspect as soon as it is caught up, they will encrypt their cpk files as well. If I could figure out how to decrypt them, I could be ready for the change or just use the JP version right now. Smile

USE CriPakGUI.EXE https://github.com/wmltogether/CriPakTools/releases

Sorry for bumping this, but I'm currently in the process of trying to get this to work with the JP files (which are still encrypted).

This CriPakGUI that you mentioned doesn't work either for them. I'm still ending up with corrupted PNGs.

Someone has been able to extract all the assets though from recent patches/cpks still, so it must be possible. (I have no way of contacting him).

Is anyone experienced with these encryptions at all? Would love to get my hands on all the sprites and stuff in the files.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: FF:Brave Exvius // Defining spritesheet frames help - by Ryudo - 07-02-2017, 05:46 PM