Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
FF:Brave Exvius // Defining spritesheet frames help
I have the game in English and Japanese and I would really love to rip the sprites, or at least of my favorites. What files do I need to start and how would I do it? I ripped the "sprites" for the Kingdom Hearts mobile game, so the process shouldn't be too daunting to understand, I should think. Shy

I would also be willing to of course share the resources, just gotta figure out how to start! Big Grin

Thanks!

EDIT

Ah, I see. The problem arrives with the Japanese .cpks. They are now encrypted. And given that the global, despite being 2.0.0, hasn't caught up with most of the new units or locations, it means we're stuck. And soon as global does, they will probably also encrypt the .cpk files.

This sucks! I'll keep searching for ways though guys. I'll keep this post updated (though I doubt anyone still cares xD) and will post if I find out how to decrypt them post extraction. Here's hoping!
[Image: Pnybjh7.gif]                                vs                                                [Image: e09PSCV.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: FF:Brave Exvius // Defining spritesheet frames help - by Rhaes - 03-03-2017, 05:13 AM