Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
FF:Brave Exvius // Defining spritesheet frames help
(09-01-2016, 08:33 AM)vgrdragoon Wrote: Are you guys still trying to figure out the angle and blend issues? I came across this thread and got me interested in getting this to work. I believe I have the issues resolved though I rewrote the script in javascript running on a nodejs environment. I based the code off puggsoy's and the python script from pastebin that albion linked. You can take a look at it on my github here: https://github.com/dsxragnarok/FFBE-spri...-assembler

Puggsoy, try reversing your steps regarding the rotation and flipping. I fixed the angle issue by doing the flip before rotate.

Let me know if there are any issues, suggestions for improvements.

Unfortunately swapping the order of rotation and flipping still doesn't seem to solve much. It's been too long since I've really worked on this though so there may be some issues I'm not noticing. It may be a good idea just have to start over and take a different approach.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: FF:Brave Exvius // Defining spritesheet frames help - by puggsoy - 01-09-2017, 12:30 AM