Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FF:Brave Exvius // Defining spritesheet frames help
(10-13-2015, 04:43 PM)puggsoy Wrote: I don't have any correct sprites to compare with so I can't pinpoint where I'm going wrong.
Hmm, I wonder if you can use their illustration as reference...
Ex: This and this.

(10-13-2015, 04:43 PM)puggsoy Wrote: As for the angles, that's just an annoyance of how the API I'm using rotates, so I need to put in some extra work. Hopefully it shouldn't be too bad.

This week's a bit busy, butI'll try get the angles thing sorted out as soon as I can. No idea what to do about the blending, unfortunately Sad
No worries, there's no rush. ;P
I'll ask around about the blending.
I also submitted what was generated without issues. {waiting for approval}

Here's an archive containing all the ones that caused problems: https://db.tt/obgzjC4r

(10-13-2015, 04:32 PM)Dazz Wrote: MrAlbion, while your submissions are awesome, can you please actually name the characters rather than give their filenames? We need to be able to identify them on the site and I'm not completely versed in character names.
As Doragano said, some of these are "generic", I don't know their names either, I'm only working with their unit IDs.
I'll dig them out though... but... might take little while. ;P
"Knowledge can't be kept in a bottle or sealed in a box.
It yearns to be spread and shared."

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: FF:Brave Exvius // Defining spritesheet frames help - by MrAlbion - 10-13-2015, 05:59 PM