Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
FF:Brave Exvius // Defining spritesheet frames help
Here you go: FFBETool. As usual it's command-line:

Code:
Usage: FFBETool num [-a anim] [-c columns] [-d divider thickness] [-i inDir] [-o outDir]

Arguments:
   num: The number at the end of the .png and .csv files of the sprite of interest
   [-a]: Specifies a specific .csv animation to extract. For example for "unit_magic_atk_cgs_100000102.csv" you would use "magic_atk". Omit to extract all animations found
   [-c]: The number of columns the animation should be organised into. Omit to just have a single linear strip
   [-d]: The thickness (in pixels) of the divider between frames. Omit to not have any dividers
   [-i]: The folder containing the input files. Omit to use the same directory as this executable
   [-o]: The same as -i, but for the resulting output files

For example if I did this:

Code:
FFBETool 100000102 -a atk -c 3 -d 1 -i inunit -o outunit

Provided I have the .png and .csv files in a folder called "inunit", it would make a folder called "outunit" and put this image in it with the name "unit_atk_100000102.png":

[Image: IqRhWKs.png]

Everything in square brackets is optional, and they can be put in any order (however num must be the first argument).

So hopefully that's straightforward? If not please do tell me and I can elaborate.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: MrAlbion

Messages In This Thread
RE: FF:Brave Exvius // Defining spritesheet frames help - by puggsoy - 10-09-2015, 06:44 AM