Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thanatos-Zero's new Sprite Workshop 2015
It is supposed to be a polished leather surface, which also should have attributes of a exoskeleton (like those of insects or more popular the xenomorphs).
All in all I am trying to give the egg a unsettling appearance, making it creepy, while my wish is to stay within the style of Seiken Densetsu 2.
Regardless to say, it is my first advanced pixelart since a year.

I can change the top by removing the highlight.

Edit: Also here ExL's try on my egg.
(09-05-2015, 06:52 AM)ExL Wrote:Hello!
Wanted to try coloring that monstrosity for you, but while I've put it off and went to sleep you managed well enough by yourself So I just send it to you as is:
[Image: 92ac7eea7828ad7cb2a86e0b5033c4d5.png][Image: 4cb9c13ed437ae1c14b5b5ba3a1cd771.png]
Petals was supposed to be semitransparent showing silhouette of what's inside by darkest shade, arms opening 4 top petals and bottom petals making something like red carpet entrance. By idea inside it's blood-red with with glowing circles where you see brighter red and brightest pinkish on petals.
You'll probably won't need that, but maybe it'll give ideas or what not, it's better than just trash picture.
Good luck with your great work :thumbsup:
As I can say it is inspiring, despite lacking antialiasing and having inconsistent random shading at the first glance. I dunno how I could incorperate his own idea into my own design as I like to keep the colours of my palette intact. Tongue
Thanked by: ~Axis~

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thanatos-Zero's new Sprite Workshop 2015 - by Thanatos-Zero - 09-06-2015, 06:59 AM