Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Dolphman's sprite library of customs & edits
[Image: sonic_mega_drive_badniks_part_1_by_retro...abiyv0.png]
Another Badnik spritesheet. This time made for the Zones featured in Sonic Mega Drive #1, with sprites based on the ones that appear in the comic itself. The rest of them I made up due to only four were shown throughout the whole thing.

Green Seaside Zone
Urchinaut: Basically the underwater equivalent of Bubbles. Best to wait until it pulls its spikes back in to strike. 
Quackshot: Can be found on land or floating above water, and will charge towards anyone. Flying ones try and swoop at you.
Nardrill: Comes through ground underwater. Also found under bridges preparing to strike anyone coming close.
Torterror: A slow moving Badnik who strikes with its head. leaves its shell behind after being defeated.

Flower Park Zone
Buzz Striker: Flys around but will drop a bomb when you get near it. Ones without a bomb will try to grab you and explode.
Crazy Daisy: Poses as part of the environment. Lunges at player from above, bellow, or sides. Becomes a platform when defeated.
Butterkiller: A butterfly version of Caterkiller. Sits on a flower and will stalk you when you come close.

Cascade Temple Zone
Jellectric: Floats in the water with tentacles that periodically become electric. The top of the head also bounces anyone off.
Moray Steel: Underwater equivalent of Crawlton. Hides in pipes but will strike to anyone near it.
Pouncer: A spider that scuttles on floors, ceilings, and walls. Will try to jump at you once near player.
Stingbat: A bat with a spiky tail, that will hurt you. Will swoop from above as well. The head is vulnerable.
Lampire: A lamprey who charges towards players and holds on to drain rings. Move left & right to shake it off.
Quake Maker: Can ambush from floors. Also flies sideways while creating debris from the ceiling once it stops upon seeing you.

Included with each Badnik set is the palettes I made for the Zones as I'll probably never attempt to make them myself.
[Image: sonamy_animtitle_by_retrobunyip-dbg86ov.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dolphman's sprite library of customs & edits - by Dolphman - 07-26-2016, 01:53 AM