Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Trying to learn! My firsts things in pixel
(05-05-2015, 03:21 PM)Kelvin Wrote: The way he's rotating, I feel like the legs should line up, or be at least really close, on the side views. Also, are you going for a Gameboy screen type thingy? If so, his eyebrows should be the same color as his mid-tone, since GB only allows 3 colors plus transparency, similar to NES, and it'd be silly to add a whole new sprite just for those. ^.-.^
I'm really bad making legs for some reason  Cry. I'll continue trying to get the legs look better and yes, I'm trying to make things in GB style, thanks for those tips  Smile
(05-05-2015, 03:47 PM)Cyberguy64 Wrote: Very simple. It makes me think of Kirby in a way.

You have a good feel for how to move pixels to get smooth animation, now I suggest you work on your overall drawing abilities. Look up some tutorials and practice practice practice.
I tried many times in make an human in that perspective but seems impossible to me. I'll be trying to make one to post here ^^
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trying to learn! My firsts things in pixel - by SusaLA - 05-05-2015, 05:32 PM