Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Does the look of the DKC series match the gameplay?
Koopaul I like you. Not because I like Koopa's and Koops is my favorite Koopa of all time. It's not because I've known how swell a person you've been (because I don't think we've ever talked.) No, see I respect you because despite the lack thereof of clamor for the ig ape you're a 100% debonaire fan. A true Kong Aficionado.

That said. To answer you threads titular question. Nothing is wrong with the way Donkey Kong looks. There's just nothing to draw from him as a character, so I'm not intrigued. He lives on his island, that's his home some crocodiles feel they can treat Peaceful Powerful primeapes anyway they want so they steal Banana's then they Steal the hero? I dunno. Maybe the fact it feels like people are interesting in DK like they are in Sonic and Mario is that DK always seems to be playing a background character. He's always there but overshadowed. DK has his moments but sometimes not even in his own games. Like he goes back to being an Antagonist in the Mario mini Series (Though I know that's apparently mischievous than anything malicious.)

DK is like... your cool uncle Raz who dropped out of school became a mechanic got picked up by a dealer ship and now fixes cars and runs a garage on the side, he makes his own money can take vacation as often as he wants, and is genuinly happy to show you cool stuff and teach you things but he's not like your Big brother Sonic who just defeated the evil Water Demon God, or Cousin Mario who's always dropping by,in being the life of the party sometimes uncle DK is with him! but uncle DK always seems to leave first. Though he has a lasting impression he only seems to be center stage when he's at his shops or job or when he's stirring up trouble of his own. He was neat when you were a kid and you'll always remember him as the rad uncle he was and is. DK is just like that. to a lot of people I think. Always present, never irrelevant but not always needed. I hope that made sense.
[Image: VeM0J5C.gif]
[Image: clVthBd.png]
You may also know me as Giraffe
Thanked by: E-Man, Kriven

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does the look of the DKC series match the gameplay? - by Omegajak - 04-14-2015, 07:17 PM