Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
SMRPG Shy Guy enhancement (spritesheet + molds)
(02-26-2015, 06:55 PM)Ton Wrote: Ah, Kolorado is much more like the stuff we want to see around here! (Though the mustache could use some tweaking)
Your edits are great! I'm not quite sure what the Jigglypuff thing is supposed to be, though.

I hope to see your work improve and expand as you hang around here!
(And yeah, I used to upload a lot of stuff to a lot of sites. I mostly just update here now.)

Oh, that, haha, well... that thing was a custom Pokemon I made called Virchu [Image: virchudiglett.gif] (I made a ton of edits of that fat-hipped mouse-cat XDDD), it was gift for my closest friend who's OC has these colors and who's a big fan of Pikachu. ^^ But I think that's TOO custom and isn't any existing Pokemon, so it wouldn't be too fitting to upload, right? That's like uploading a sprite of your pet turtle for a Starfox game as a pilot, it would look interesting if you could pull of the N64 style, but be out of place still. =P Now a Yoshi piloting an Arwing, that would be cool =D

Oh, you think so? =D *feels humbled* And yeah, those may be a bit old... but I really don't want things to go to waste... but definitely improve my older work so it looks better, perhaps. ^^ Thanks for pointing that out. =D

Would um... also these work then? =O
[Image: tumblr_nk5v7gdQoL1unagj3o7_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nk5v7gdQoL1unagj3o4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nk5v7gdQoL1unagj3o6_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nk5v7gdQoL1unagj3o5_250.gif]
Can you guess who they are? =D (all Paper Mario, 2 from N64, 2 from NGC)
So like if I make a custom sprite of a different character in such style would be good to have, correct? (like Paper Mario characters in SMRPG)

Hmm, if so... what about non-Nintendo related things in Nintendo-related things? Like... ALF in SMRPG (was in tv). ^^
[Image: tumblr_nkeu7aax291unagj3o1_250.gif]

OH! Um... what about texture edits for N64 games? Would that be okay too? =O I took a screenshot (Toad's Tool 64 is cool =D can't extract/import textures without fancy programs sadly Ouch! am too dumb)
This is a screenshot of a texture edit I did which um... looks... yeah. XDDD (Austin Power reference)
[Image: tumblr_nk5qjjmj621unagj3o1_1280.png]

Though would anything like that be good to share? Or would that fall more under the "too silly and honestly not fitting on our site" category? ^^; (also ignore the brown stairs, I was trying stuff out XP)
Technically it wasn't all that hard to do... I mean... just took a picture of Fat Ba***rd from Austin Powers, cut the face out, recolored it, placed it on a Thwomp, and done. ^^;

Also, thank you for your response! =D Hope you won't mind this longer reply. ^^;
[Image: tumblr_nk5xd5Osft1unagj3o1_100.gif]"You want it? Well, too bad! It's all yours now, bwahaha!"
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SMRPG Shy Guy enhancement (spritesheet + molds) - by M.E.R.255 - 02-26-2015, 10:14 PM