Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mr gimmick like game for the GBA help wanted
Sorry for the punctuation I'm typing on an iPad so it was awkward typing because of the awkward keyboard, but now my laptop is fixed I can type better.

I make my homebrew ROMs using visual basic and all modern systems can run and the only problem will be graphics. I made a program that is practically an emulator, but only emulates graphics, but it's a bit buggy so I can use only 4 colors including transparent for sprites and 4 and no transparency for the background layers. So I'm emulating it sort of, but not, its complicated to explain.

The copyright thinks of the old hacking tools for the GBA and news that was not licensed by Nintendo and all the unlicensed NES games. And people are making homebrew carts for the news and sum for the snes and Gameboy DMG / colour and one company has made gba cart's http://2004mbit.gbadev.org/ don't look that good but its a game and hasn't been shut down by Nintendo. But they did run out of stock and may not get more, but it a has been happend.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mr gimmick like game for the GBA help wanted - by blazekick - 11-29-2014, 11:45 AM