Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
which video games should get a cartoon
Er? Not that many but only eight?

Super Mario Bros. Super Show, Super Mario World, The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3, Saturday Supercade, Pac-Man: The Animated Series, Captain N: The Game Master, Sonic the Hedgehog, The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic X, Sonic Underground, Sonic Boom, Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures, Kirby: Right Back at Ya! (Kirby of the Stars), F-Zero: GP Legend, Viewtiful Joe, Bomberman Jetters, Mega Man Star Force, Mega Man, MegaMan NT Warrior, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat: Defenders of the Realm, Pokemon, Digimon, Xenosaga: The Animation, Tales of Phantasia: The Animation, Tales of Symphonia: The Animation, Tales of the Abyss, Rayman: The Animated Series, Tak and the Power of Juju, Devil May Cry: The Animated Series, Angry Birds Toons, Donkey Kong Country.

Saturday Supercade featured regular segments based on: Frogger, Q*Bert, Kangaroo, Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Junior, Pitfall!, and Space Ace. Captain N featured episodes set in far too many game worlds for me to remember. Super Mario Bros. Super Show regularly featured The Legend of Zelda.

This is all just the ones I know about. I'm positive there's half a dozen more. A better question might be: What video game franchises deserve a series that doesn't have one yet?

And to that I say: Spyro.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: which video games should get a cartoon - by Kriven - 11-12-2014, 03:43 PM