Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance model ripping
(11-20-2014, 10:35 PM)Farlavor Wrote: As long as you get it to work... NP... Anyway... I will not try the Xentax stuff... becuz they decided to NOT make any model ripping from any game that has any copyright stuff...Which is ALL GAMES... (Maybe the only thing I'm happy with their new rules... is the TOTAL PROHIBITION OF NUDITIES), So... My plan to send them Toriko Gourmet Survival models, as well as Sadaharu's from Gintama of nintendo Wii, or other similar stuff... is impossible... and BTW Noesis will not be updated to support other model formats due for that and MR Adults (Creator of Noesis program) changed his website to another URL... Sad

those are the reasons... I decided to return here... Even if Noesis was the best model ripping of all... it finally became obsolete and now every update it has, only have bug fixes, and there will be no more support for any new model formats... and NIF formats from games like Atlantica Online and Shin Megami Tensei Imagine aren't supported yet. Sad

For NIF format models I would suggest using 3ds max 2012 nif tools
Found here btw
requires an account to download though and to be honest it's easier if you did.
[Image: 1471_Courage.jpg]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance model ripping - by Turbo Thunderbolt - 11-20-2014, 11:52 PM