Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)
I survived a whole semester playing this. Gors plays thru Pokemon Red
[Image: 32ab83d5ec1200b908e9a6f79ea2bcdf.png]

The boy told me to visit his club. "There, we treat Pokemon equally without considering wealth, gender or race! You'll like it!" I don't like activist stuff that much, but seeing that it was for the greater good (and politeness), I accepted it.

[Image: 3780890cf594893b251975beaf0053bf.png]

Soon upon entering I saw a lot of people talking and having fun. A huge statue of a legendary monster stood up in the middle of the table, and many Pokemon were sitting together with humans. It was a really different atmosphere inside, and I started to think... Maybe balling them is not the right thing to do... They have thoughts and feels, I cannot transform them into balls.

I have noticed that my ball addiction was destroying my life. I realized I haven't been eating or drinking at all, just walking and searching for more monsters to ball. This is the second time something changed my way of life.

"I shall not transform any monster into a ball, unless if they want to join me!" - I shouted. "All balls are equal, and I am now starting to preach against inequality and opression!"

Now I am a very proud ballist, and no one shall change my mind.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I won't give myself not even a week until I drop this. Gors plays thru Pokemon Red - by Gors - 03-04-2014, 02:02 PM