Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)
Super Sm4sh Bros: 3DS VERSION THREAD
I cleared Cruel Smash with Mario. Epic throwing skills. They hit hard, but have shit recovery. The first one goes down easy. It gets pretty frustrating when they cuddle and gang you, them being able to single out that one frame you are vulnerable. Rage was had.

Used the hammer on the 50 highscore Rival Smash thing, because I'm done with Multi-Man. I can always get the "Clear 10-Man/100-Man Smash with all characters)" eventually.
I have also cleared Classic on 9.0 and All-Star on Hard, both thanks to the beast tank Bowser. All-Star wasn't that bad, but Master Core is a bitch.

Classic is the go-to mode for gold farming. It's sad, because you'd think Smash Run was designed for overall farming. The gold reward for clearing All-Star is also pathetic, which is a major bummer, since I have cleared "All characters Classic" and have yet to clear "All characters All-Star". That goddamn Classic Mode keeps me from clearing All-Star with all characters.

Also, why are new hats so rare? I'm under the impression that there are a lot of them. They barely show up in the custom rewards and when they do, it's those I already have. Literally useless. I want specific hats, so there's that too.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Sm4sh Bros: 3DS VERSION THREAD - by NICKtendo DS - 10-08-2014, 03:13 PM