The VG Resource
Super Sm4sh Bros: 3DS VERSION THREAD - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Discussion Boards (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-133.html)
+--- Forum: Gaming Discussion (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-135.html)
+--- Thread: Super Sm4sh Bros: 3DS VERSION THREAD (/thread-25759.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Super Sm4sh Bros: 3DS VERSION THREAD - Jermungandr - 08-26-2014

In light of current events, this just seemed like a good idea. If you disagree with me then I guess you can just lock or delete the thread or whatever.

Anyways in case it isn't obvious I'm making this thread so that the people who don't want to risk being exposed to LEAKS and SPOILERS can still participate in the official site's daily updates and such.

Rules are obvious: This thread is only for posting information officially released by Nintendo; which means basically just the Pic-of-the-Day and official Nintendo broadcasted events. No posting of "leaks", whether or not you believe them to be true, and no posting of material from Japanese players once the game comes out over there.

You're welcome/I'm sorry, depending on your opinion.

RE: Super Sm4sh Bros - SPOILER FREE Thread - Darky's Reincarnation - 08-26-2014

I really hope Mario is in.

RE: Super Sm4sh Bros - SPOILER FREE Thread - Omega - 08-26-2014

ice climbers tomorrow Sakurai.

RE: Super Sm4sh Bros - SPOILER FREE Thread - [robo9] - 08-26-2014

What if like, Macho Man was riding the sun with a fishing pole and the sun says "I'm fishing for a fight"!

RE: Super Sm4sh Bros - SPOILER FREE Thread - Mr. Jam - 08-26-2014

I'm actually kind of glad this thread was created. Those leaks kind of derailed the hype train...

Also, will there be no talk of spoilers in this thread when the Japanese version comes out?

RE: Super Sm4sh Bros - SPOILER FREE Thread - Jermungandr - 08-26-2014

No. In fact I should include that in the first post. Good call.

RE: Super Sm4sh Bros - SPOILER FREE Thread - TomGuycott - 08-26-2014

I was actually trying to keep the original thread spoiler free at first, spoiler tagging the most recent what have you, but I come home from work and it exploded into like 3 pages worth of posts (and I have my post settings on the highest possible I think).

I can't believe how close it is to release. Just a little over a month for us, and a little over two weeks for Japan. Aaaahhhhhhh

RE: Super Sm4sh Bros - SPOILER FREE Thread - psychospacecow - 08-26-2014

So, who is y'all's favorite newbie character. I think I might try out Little Mac seriously if Captain Falcon gets the brawl treatment again.

RE: Super Sm4sh Bros - SPOILER FREE Thread - Jermungandr - 08-26-2014

I won't know for sure until I've actually had the chance to play a demo or something and get a feel for them, but based on their identities alone my top pick would be Greninja.

RE: Super Sm4sh Bros - SPOILER FREE Thread - Kriven - 08-26-2014

Pac-Man is definitely high on my list of characters I want to get used to, but I'm also interested in Robin.

RE: Super Sm4sh Bros - SPOILER FREE Thread - TomGuycott - 08-26-2014

Anyone else hoping for a potential character reveal this week? I mean, it's about two weeks and a few days until release, I figure there must be at least one more veteran before release hits.

RE: Super Sm4sh Bros - SPOILER FREE Thread - Mystie - 08-27-2014

(08-26-2014, 11:25 PM)psychospacecow Wrote: So, who is y'all's favorite newbie character. I think I might try out Little Mac seriously if Captain Falcon gets the brawl treatment again.

Mega Man, Little Mac, Greninja, Rosalina, Villager, Pac-Man, and Wii Fit Trainer all get my vote. Robin also looks like he'll be fun to use too.

RE: Super Sm4sh Bros - SPOILER FREE Thread - Kriven - 08-27-2014

(08-26-2014, 11:59 PM)TomGuycott Wrote: Anyone else hoping for a potential character reveal this week? I mean, it's about two weeks and a few days until release, I figure there must be at least one more veteran before release hits.

I was honestly expecting every week after Metaknight to feature a veteran reveal, then a big launch trailer next month with the rest of the roster.

So far that hasn't been true, so I don't know what to expect.

RE: Super Sm4sh Bros - SPOILER FREE Thread - TomGuycott - 08-27-2014

The only reason I mention it is that late last week the "Challenger Approaching" banner for Meta was taken down. Usually that is done near the release of new character info.

RE: Super Sm4sh Bros - SPOILER FREE Thread - Kriven - 08-27-2014

I think it's possible a character reveal had been intended, but the leak fiasco may have forced a change of hands.