Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
Super Sm4sh Bros: 3DS VERSION THREAD
I've been having tons of fun with the Mii Fighter creation. As of now, my main Mii Fighter of choice is a Mii Brawler vaguely resembling Dio Brando from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

Having played this for a while, I can say that I've overall had a ton of fun so far. Mii Fighters aside, my mains at the moment are Dr. Mario, Bowser (which really surprised me), Capt. Falcon, Toon Link, and Duck Hunt. The gameplay so far feels like a nice balance between Melee and Brawl.

My biggest issue with the game at the moment is the stage roster; I just feel like some choices are pretty questionable (e.g. did the Mario series really need 3 scrolling stages?). Oh and also, minor gripes, but I feel like the main menu is a bit more convoluted than it needs to be, and the character select screen is far too plain IMO.
Offending people is a necessary and healthy act... Every time you say something that's offensive to another person, you just caused a discussion. You just forced them to have to think. - Louis C.K.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Sm4sh Bros: 3DS VERSION THREAD - by BullockDS - 10-06-2014, 11:45 AM