Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Super Sm4sh Bros: 3DS VERSION THREAD
My best characters have been Ness, Duck Hunt, Peach, Pikachu, Kirby, Toon Link, Robin, Palutena, Dr. Mario, and Yoshi.
I have never been good at playing more than 3 characters in any other smash game, so thisĀ  is nice.
I also like Bowser Jr's playstyle, but I dislike the character and the Koopalings in general. I like Larry the most, so I'll go with him.

I also don't like Smash Run. I love Kirby Air Ride's City Trial mode, but Smash Run feels slower in comparison. There just isn't much to do but fight enemies and go in doors, and fighting enemies is just annoying to me.

(10-04-2014, 04:27 AM)Jermungandr Wrote: - Things are unlocked way too easily in this game. I have pretty much been exclusively playing the Classic Mode as I get a feel for the different characters, and I've already unlocked almost every single character already, not to mention cleared most of the Challenges. I know people want to have the full roster open as quickly as they can, but for me this really doesn't feel like I actually earned anything. Rather that they're just handing it to me.

- While I haven't actually played as Duck Hunt yet, I have fought against him a couple times and I gotta say ... I don't really like fighting him. It's not that he's difficult, it's the fact that he's too actually dog-like, and it makes me feel really bad to beat on him. I have a feeling Peta is going to have a field day with this ...

I already have all challenges done except the street smash one. I wasn't even trying to get them, I just was trying out all the modes. A bit disappointing tbh.

I like how they get away with attacking a dog by making him cartoon-y whenever he gets hit. His star KO sound still makes me feel bad, though Sad
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Sm4sh Bros: 3DS VERSION THREAD - by Ploaj - 10-04-2014, 11:59 AM