Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)
Super Sm4sh Bros: 3DS VERSION THREAD
Kirby's Alternate Specials have been translated from the magazine:

http://smashbros-miiverse.com/characters...#special-2

However these are a direct translation and might not be the official translation, since we already know from the E3 Treehouse previews that one of Kirby's Down Specials is named "Hammer Drop" (but maybe THAT isn't even going to be the final name either because it doesn't make much sense for a Stone move).

Going by these names I think it's easier to guess what they do:

"Earth Wave" - I'm guessing instead of the usual forward-thrusting shockwave that comes from the end of Kirby's default Final Cutter this instead creates an AOE shockwave around him as he crashes into the earth. This is pretty similar to something I initially guessed way back when custom moves were first announced.

"Rising Cutter" - I'm guessing this one gets more height than usual with some sort of trade-off? No shockwave perhaps?

"Big Hammer" - Well that's obvious, it probably swings slower to make up for its size and increase in power.

"Launch Hammer" - Not sure about this one since it seems that the Big Hammer would have more launch power by default. It must have a different trade-off.

"Shovel Stone" - Okay this one is pretty obvious, if you are hit by the stone when you're on the ground you get buried rather than knocked away. I should have realized that from the fighter buried in the ground right there in the picture.

"Meteor Stone" - I'm guessing this one falls faster than normal and/or always has a Meteor Smash effect.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Sm4sh Bros - SPOILER FREE Thread - by Jermungandr - 09-02-2014, 11:58 PM