Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Super Sm4sh Bros: 3DS VERSION THREAD
[Image: 4efGXX4.jpg]

Quote:«Customize your characters in the Custom section. It sounded better to customize 'characters' instead of 'fighters,' so that's what we went with. There are various ways to customize, but make sure you remember to set up the powers you're bringing with you before playing a round of Smash Run.»

The "No respawn invincibility" and "Improved attack in a crisis" attributes are what caught my attention in this update. What do you suppose a crisis is? Above a certain percentage? Or does your power just go up as you take damage like with Lucario?

Anyways, we know from an earlier statement that Sakurai made that they have either one or two newcomer videos left to show us. I predict one will be shown the week just before the Japanese release, most likely on Friday the 12th. If there is a second one, sometime in the next four days would be a good time for them to show it off since they are showing off the game at a PAX event.

I guess the real question is if they will be showing off any newcomer videos between the time of the Japanese release and the international releases. Sakurai's team has to know that everyone is going to learn the roster once the game hits Japanese shelves; are they just going to pretend nobody knows anything for the sake of showmanship?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Sm4sh Bros - SPOILER FREE Thread - by Jermungandr - 08-28-2014, 06:06 AM