Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Highlander's sprites and graphics
(08-23-2014, 01:39 AM)Zadaben Wrote: differences you can see when zoomed in super far to sprite are often indistinguishable when viewed at actual size

Yeah , my game is upscaled 300% so you are always zoomed in when you play, so what you see zoomed in IS what you see.

And for the record, I can use your edit all i want, until you find a lawyer and sue me (waiting for your move on that one). I know not to use others edits, and would have edited it myself on your advice, but just because you were so condescending at the end for no reason, i might just use yours (just joking)

Anyway, thanks for the advice. I knew the bunny is terribly shaded . you could have at least mentioned something else other than the bunny rather than focusing all your critisism on the bunny or at least given me some kind of positive praise on the style, or anything

I know my stuff sucks but I didn't think it was THAT bad. but i guess criticism is the only way to improve.

And yes I'm being WAY overly sensitive in this reply but only because I really trying hard to make this game good.

but yeah 100% agree my shading on the bunny was absolutely terrible. Actually, i think the design of the bunny in terrible in general. I think it needs to be scrapped and just redrawn altogether If i wanted to really try to make anything that was remotely anatonmically correct.

I should have said this stuff is all work in progress and i agree it all needs a lot of work.

P.S. It's not red or pink. It's somewhere in between, since those aren't mutally exclusive colors.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Highlander's sprites and graphics - by Highlander - 08-22-2014, 09:32 PM
RE: Highlander's sprites and graphics - by Highlander - 08-23-2014, 11:47 PM
RE: Highlander's sprites and graphics - by Kelvin - 09-02-2014, 10:04 AM
RE: Highlander's sprites and graphics - by Kelvin - 09-02-2014, 11:21 AM